Join ICES' unique culture of TechNovation where our company and customer solutions revolve around the integration of Technology and Innovation! ICES is about discovering and maturing innovative solutions that improve outcomes and performance, increase confidence, reduce risk, and maximize Return on Investment (ROI). Among our key specialities are: Enterprise Architecture (Mission, Business, Data, Security, & Solutions Architectures), Enterprise Engineering and Earth Observation Solutions.
The Cloud Software Engineer will serve as a member of the Processes and Tools team and will provide systems engineering and project management expertise for several cloud activities. The Cloud Software Engineer will act as a technical point of contact for infrastructure issues, work with other teams to resolve integrated schedule conflicts, develop operations concepts in support of establishing new capabilities, and develop requirements in support of new capabilities in the cloud. The SEIN Cloud Software Engineer will work side-by-side with contractor and government personnel to ensure the successful planning and implementation of the customer's applications into the Amazon Web Services (AWS) footprint.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in CS / Math / Science / Engineering / Information Technology related technical field
- Minimum of 11 full years of experience in related field.
- Experience with AWS/C2S Services:Management - CloudWatch (Events/Logs), IAM, CloudTrail, EC2 Systems Manager, IaaS - EC2, VPC, EBS, ELB, KMS, Config, SNS, SQS, SES, SWF, S3, Glacier
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in AWS architecture
- Working knowledge of DevOps, Release engineering and Operations approach
- Experience with systems architectures (hardware, software, networking, and databases)
- Experience with Windows/Linux command-line interface (powershell/bash)
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Able to work with multiple government customer stakeholders while meeting strict timelines
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a dynamic working environment
- AWS Associate Level Certification
- Proficiency and experience with AWS developer tools and workflows (AWSCLI, CloudFormation)
- Working knowledge of continuous integration and delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Experience in migrating of document storage to AWS S3
- Experience in migrating Oracle relational database to AWS RDS.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the NGA organization and programs and ASP vs. ISP knowledge.
- DOD 8570 compliance