Join ICES' unique culture of TechNovation where our company and customer solutions revolve around the integration of Technology and Innovation! ICES is about discovering and maturing innovative solutions that improve outcomes and performance, increase confidence, reduce risk, and maximize Return on Investment (ROI). Among our key specialities are: Enterprise Architecture (Mission, Business, Data, Security, & Solutions Architectures), Enterprise Engineering and Earth Observation Solutions.
Software Asset Management (SAM) Engineers manage SAM business process flows, document and maintain the customer Software Baseline, recommend commercial software solutions in response to customer requirements, work with mission, operations and engineering entities when they are selecting a suite of software that meets their objectives, and insure compliance with customer and community preferred software baselines. The SAM System Integrator’s work involves developing cost analysis for software acquisition and contract renegotiation, conducting trade studies of deployment strategies and making recommendations to SAM senior management. As a SAM System Engineer, the candidate will be responsible for the following tasks.
- Data Quality work on existing Software Asset Management database systems.
- Overseeing data synchronization between Remedy, ARTS, eSAM, and customer/community Software White List.
- Coordinate with customer ISP’s to monitor compliance with the approved software baselines.
- Define, receive, and analyze ISP software reports and make recommendations for efficient use of licenses and applications.
- Support ISP contractors by providing advice on implementation of SAM tool suites.
- Customer service and goal oriented
- Excellent oral, written, and electronic communication skills to include proficiency with Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Office and Excel
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Ability to identify technical issues and communicate impacts to the Government points of contact
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a related field, with 1 year of recent IC or DoD experience
- B.S. Degree in Geography, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- CSAM or CITAM Certification by IAITAM
- Proficiency in MS Visio and PowerPoint
- Understanding of the DoD or IC Acquisition processes
- Understanding of the DoD or IC CM processes
- Demonstrated understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the Intelligence Community
- Basic understanding of the IC ITE initiative