Experience creating and maintaining data pipelines and transformation flows in a cloud environment.
Data management/mapping among multiple distinct data sources.
Cloud management and server administration of domain services. Big Data infrastructure services and cross domain data transfer.
Desirable Qualifications or Exceptional Candidate:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- BS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline from an accredited college or university and ten (10) to fourteen (14) years of progressive experience, or an MS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline, and eight (8) to twelve (12) years of progressive experience, or a Ph.D. degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline and four (4) to seven (7) years of progressive experience.
- Require demonstrated technical expertise in computer system applications.
- Familiar with ETL technologies, MapReduce, JSON/XML transformations and schemas
- Familiar with AngularJS
- Familiar with Apache NiFi and Java (NAR) NiFi Archives
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS Cloud)
- HTTP via REST and SOAP
- Datastores – HDFS, MongoDB, S3, Elastic, NoSQL, RDBMS
- Build and Configuration Management Tools – Maven, Ansible, Puppet
- Working knowledge with public keys and digital certificates
- Linux/Unix server environments
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline
Familiarity with: jQuery, XPath, XQuery, Spark, Impala, Sqoop, Hive/Pig, Python, Gradle, Maven, PL/SQL, Unix Shell, C++/C, AngularJS, Spring, JSON, XML/XSLT/HTML, JPA/Hibernate, Spark, Accumulo, MapReduce, Storm/Kafka, HSpace