Apply complex analysis of data in support of mission problems, with expertise in problem solving, scripting in multiple languages, as well as the creation and/or implementation of tools and processes that aid in advanced analytics, testing and quality assurance, and DevOps.Use and develop statistical analysis, modeling, simulation, and machine learning methods. Comfort with complex mathematical concepts and models. Scripting, data collection and data management services; perform enterprise-wide data collection, storage, and manipulation; and, develop and implement automated testing frameworks.
Desirable Qualifications or Exceptional Candidate:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- BS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline from an accredited college or university and ten (10) to fourteen (14) years of progressive experience, or an MS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline, and eight (8) to twelve (12) years of progressive experience, or a Ph.D. degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline and four (4) to seven (7) years of progressive experience.
- Experience with AWS/cloud development and solutions architecture
- Experience with Agile Methodology/Scrum Development and DevOps
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, gathering requirements, analysis and integration resulting in informed deconning making, explaining highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline
- AWS Solutions Architect
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Master’s Degree/PHD