Engage with multiple stakeholders; solicit and document feedback in the form of user stories to determine Serve as a full stack developer on application development team. Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features. Maintain code integrity and organization. Work with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements. Understand and implement security and data protection.
Desirable Qualifications or Exceptional Candidate:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- BS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline from an accredited college or university and ten (10) to fourteen (14) years of progressive experience, or an MS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline, and eight (8) to twelve (12) years of progressive experience, or a Ph.D. degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline and four (4) to seven (7) years of progressive experience.
- Requires demonstrated technical expertise in computer system applications.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages (Java)
- Proficient experience using frameworks such as AngularJS
- Understanding of server-side languages
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Prior experience with the following technologies:
- No SQL
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline
- AWS Developer Certification
AWS Solutions Architect C