Join ICES on a newly awarded contract impacting national security as a SIGINT Geospatial Analyst.
These positions are located in Ft. Meade, MD. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI w/polygraph security clearance.
The SIGINT Geospatial Analyst leverages their skills, knowledge, and experience to apply geospatial analysis techniques against SIGINT metadata collected from foreign communications systems in order to identify, locate and track SIGINT targets, and to accurately report the intelligence gained from geospatial metadata analysis to SIGINT customers. The SIGINT Geospatial Analyst develops end-product SIGINT-derived GIS reports; performs analysis of SIGINT metadata for the purpose of improving the geolocation, contact chaining, and additional communications characterizations of targets of interest; analyzes SIGINT content and metadata to support the development of existing targets and the discovery of other analytic vectors through the reconstruction and documentation of target communications networks; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis.
· At least 3 years’ experience related to job description, 2 of which must have been within the last 5 years.
· Can discover new targets based on geographic patterns or changing communications patterns in the data.
· Independently process and develop SIGINT Geospatial information across DNI and DNR disciplines, recognizing the convergence of circuit based and packet based telephony, and the increased emphasis on development of internet based tasking and targeting.
· Perform quality control on reporting and/or geospatial products for accuracy, readability, and relevance.
· Capable of working with others to publish geolocational data in formal reporting.
· Possess a basic understanding of SIGINT collection.
· Can task own selectors with assistance of senior analysts.
· Knowledgeable in internet protocols, internet routing, and multiple communications technologies (e.g. GSM, CDMS, Thurya, etc.)