Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as a Office Management/Staff Officer Support.
These positions are located in Springfield, VA. All positions require US Citizenship and an active/current TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As a Office Management/Staff Officer Support, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform a wide range of functions and tasks, which require vision, leadership, and proficiency in developing, explaining and supporting policy implementation independently
- Provide general or specialized administrative support to NGA offices and programs
- Develop pertinent information and provide to the Government POC for communication to varied audiences (e.g. NGA, DoD, IC, Federal Government, Congress, the media, the public, the international community, and private industry) by extracting and organizing information for briefings, read-ahead and other materials and/or recording and publishing Meeting Minutes with particular attention to detail and quality
- Provide other administrative duties (scheduling and coordinating meetings, calendars, and events; gathering, inputting, and retrieving electronic data; maintaining files and folders; researching and analyzing information and data to prepare reports, presentations, and papers; prepares routine correspondence in accordance with NGA standards; prepares and distributes briefing and read-ahead materials; maintaining office supplies, initiating equipment trouble tickets or replacement, and coordinating office moves)
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree diploma or equivalent experience within related field
- 11-14 years of experience
- General office administrative process, procedure, and PC software knowledge
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office Applications
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the NGA organization, leadership, programs, systems
- Strong customer service teaming skills; ability to collaborate in cross-functional team
- Skill with problem identification, analysis, and resolution and the ability to work from an Agency perspective
- Graduate Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- Basic understanding of Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense desired.
- Good oral and written communication skills, with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Experience in financial support, tracking and management.
- Experience in working with advanced research and development activities and organizations.
- Experience in taking instructions, meeting deadlines, and completing assignments or actions in accordance with established administrative processes and procedures.