Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC.
is looking for a Senior System Engineer
Join ICES on a newly awarded contract impacting national security as a Senior System Engineer
. These positions are located in Chantilly, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance with Counterintelligence Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As a Senior System Engineer specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The candidate will serve as a member of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) Standards Team.
- Participate in and conduct standards development activities for GEOINT Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) Web Services standards, and supporting NSG Applications Schema (NAS), and NSG Metadata Foundation (NMF) / NSG Metadata Implementation Specification (NMIS) standards. They will ensure that GEOINT standards will satisfy mission and capability requirements.
- Contribute to the development of OGC Web Services (OWS) documentation, which are OGC interface implementation standards created for use in World Wide Web (WWW) applications.
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a complex/multifaceted development environment, and has demonstrated success in establishing good Customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of systems engineering, systems integration, or systems development experience
- 3+ years of related experience with NGA or its IC partners
- 2+ years technical experience supporting NSG systems, segments, and architectures
- Experience with OGC specifications, data exchanges, and web-services standards
- Experience with GEOINT standards, specifications and framework
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-contractor / government organization
- TS/SCI Clearance (with a current SSBI favorably adjudicated within the last 5 years)
- Experience working with eXtensible Markup Language (XML) for data exchange
- Experience with the policies and practices of the following Standards organizations: Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC), ISO, ISO/IEC, INCITS L1, (including the North American Forum), NATO and Coalition partner standards development and repository organizations
- Knowledge of the following Standards organizations and their policies and procedures: Open Geospatial Consortium, ISO, GWG