Join ICES on a newly awarded contract impacting national security as a Senior Program Performance Finance Analyst
. These positions are located in Springfield, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance with Counterintelligence Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As a Senior Program Performance Finance Analyst specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Advise and assist the GEOINT Services Office in budget development and business management activities in accordance with stated financial management processes and principles as aligned to GEOINT Services Office technical baseline.
- Advise the Program Manager (PM) throughout the acquisition life-cycle, to include review of Requests for Change (RFCs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Crisis Requirements (NCATS), related security Certification and Accreditation (C&A) activities, development, testing, transition, and operations.
- Review purchase requests and procurement documentation to ensure compliance with NGA and DoD financial and acquisition policy.
- Assist the GEOINT Services Office with ensuring financial information is accurate and current.
- Assist the GEOINT Services Office in tracking the status of different appropriations.
- Provide the GEOINT Services Office with subtask level reporting of the program/projects funds.
- Coordinate and advise on proposal documents.
- Review and provide technical assessment of Program Management Office (PMO) cost estimates.
- Provide SME support on daily technical issues and future requirements activities as related to the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution.
- Coordinate and participate in TEMs between GEOINT Services Office, contractor and NGA segments to resolve issues, implement new Request for Changes (RFC), and address external organization’s questions.
- active/current TS/SCI security clearance with Counterintelligence Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Math, or a related financial field, or equivalent work experience
- 8 years of total experience and 6 years of specialized experience
- Master degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Math, or a related financial field.
- Experience with acquisition of government systems.
- Familiar and practical knowledge of the Federal, NGA, and/or GEOINT Services Office budgeting and financial processes and tools(planning, programming, budgeting, and execution).
- Understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC.
- Familiarity and practical application with NGA and GEOINT Services Office systems architecture component and processes and the linkages to planning, programming, budgeting, and execution
- Knowledge of NGA processes and tools, to include Financial Management, Systems Engineering, Acquisition, Configuration Management, Readiness, and Security