Join ICES on a newly awarded contract impacting national security as an Acquisition Consultant
. These positions are located in Springfield, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance with Counterintelligence Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As Acquisition Consultant specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with coordination and review of documents needed for procurement packages to include Statements of Work, Market Research, Requests for Information, Determination and Findings, Independent Government Cost Estimates, Acquisition Plans, Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), Request for Clarification review and responses, etc.
- Assist with evaluating and documenting proposal reviews, program/project milestone review planning and coordination, and creation of spreadsheets, database, presentation, media/graphics for reporting maintaining status updates.
- Coordination with NGA partner organizations for interdepartmental procurement actions (MIPRS) and assist financial team with funding document requirements and monitoring funding status.
- Assist CORs or TMs with travel request reviews and assist with tracking Government provided or contractor acquired assets and property management.
- Assist with development of Memorandum’s of Agreement, Service Level Agreement or other forms of Agreements in support of pending joint contracting activities and plans within NGA as well as with other organizations.
- Assist technical requirements personnel with understanding contracting processes and approaches.
- Assist with development and documenting of business processes for the team’s operations and overall business process improvement planning and suggestions.
- Active/current TS/SCI security clearance with Counterintelligence Polygraph
- Government contracting or acquisition experience and ability to clearly define requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DoD FAR (DFAR).
- Cost/Price Analysis expertise.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and being able to respond to short deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance or other related fields to contract administration.
- Experience with DOD/IC Acquisition processes.
- Familiarity with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and the functional area of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT).
- Experience supporting advanced research and development activities and organizations.
- Government program, planning and budgeting and execution (PPBE) processes.
- Experience with agile acquisition processes.
- 8 years of total experience and 6 years of specialized experience