Join ICES on a newly awarded contract impacting national security as a SharePoint Professional.
These positions are located in Springfield, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance with Counterintelligence Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As a SharePoint Professional specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Replicate processes to capture mission, budget, and manpower requirements in an online portal (SharePoint lists/workflows or similar)
- Assist in the creation of data models (e.g. taxonomies, wire frames, etc.) to ensure capture of appropriate requirements data/metadata in customer-defined databases and/or tools
- Identify and build linkages between requirements, budget/manpower allocations, contracts, and/or technology products (requirements traceability)
- Coordinate with other NGA offices to ensure SharePoint features and processes are standardized to allow for the framework to scale into the enterprise (e.g. GEOINT Broker, Enterprise RFI Dashboard, or similar)
- Assist in capturing new requirements and coordinating user needs analysis to generate a Priority Score within 7-days of receipt (maximum allowed is 30-days)
- Collect feedback from ST, CIO-T, GEOINT Broker, and other equities on implementation of the Content Conveyance strategy, employee climate, and other outreach/engagement efforts
- Create survey template that allow ST leadership to collect responses electronically from across ST and other offices
- Publish feedback responses in a graphical format that can be shared in an online environment
- Fulfill data requests in support of the Olympus governance and operations models
- Create and administer requirements-based content for SharePoint sites and pages for ST customers
- Provide metrics feedback to Performance Manager
- Experience utilizing the Critical Path Method (CPM) to manage a fully sequenced, resource loaded project schedule.
- •Experience conducting risk management for technical, business and programmatic risks or issues
- •Experience implementing risk handling techniques and communicating results with recommended mitigation options
- 12 years of total experience and 8 years of specialized experience in similar roles
- Master's degree or higher in management, or equivalent.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification
- Experience with the application of Project Management Institute (PMI) tools and techniques.
Experience performing project lifecycle tasks per the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Projects in Controlled Environments (PRTNCE2) or equivalent