Join ICES on a newly awarded contract impacting national security as a Communications Professional.
These positions are located in Springfield, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance with Counterintelligence Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As a Communications Professional specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and participate in design, development, and deployment meetings to ensure requirements are correctly defined
- Participate in strategic planning activities designed to formulate and document the long-term vision and goals of the Agency
- Facilitate the accurate capture and definition of user stories into the Agile development environment
- Participate in the definition and documentation of search Capabilities Office web service pathways to enable enterprise-wide discovery of GEOINT related web services
- Develop, support, and maintain X Capabilities website content as needed for the PMO-owned site sections related to the Developer’s Landing page to include API’s and developer events, About and Support (FAQs, Glossary, Tutorials)
- Support development and maintenance of GEOINT Services API playbook for each API Management Platform deployment environment
- Assist in the development of Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) documents between GEOINT Services API Management and external systems and content providers to facilitate the successful integration and maintenance of web services
- Create and maintain Baseline Capabilities document and update documentation through each baseline release to accurately reflect new system capabilities and functionality.
- Maintain routine interface with the Globe
- Prepare and present briefing materials as needed for Project milestones as defined in the PMF
- Technical review and assessments of current DoD and IC community efforts in the area of Web Service API management as they relate to X Design GEOINT Services API
- Experience executing DoD or IC Acquisition Program management
- Experience writing Acquisition and CM related documents and understanding the intent of such documents (for example: SOW, RFC, ECPs, SRDs and CONOPS)
- Knowledge of the DoD or IC requirements management process
- Knowledge of discovery programs, initiatives and architectures with emphasis on geospatial information
- Familiarity with Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with testing and operational readiness processes and procedures
- Experience writing white papers
- Experience developing program plans and acquisition strategies