Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC. is looking for a Sr. Systems Engineer [NTM-R Test and Transition].
Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as a Sr. Systems Engineer [NTM-R Test and Transition].
These positions are located in Chantilly, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As a Sr. Systems Engineer [NTM-R Test and Transition], specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be knowledgeable of National Technical Means (NTM) phenomenology and applications.
- Be knowledgeable of the systems and subsystems that constitute the National System for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG) Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) functions.
- Coordinate NSG enterprise level transition activities to deliver NTM capabilities into operations.
- Be able to assess enterprise and system level baseline readiness for transition and acceptance into operations.
- Be able to coordinate both internally with NGA segments and externally to IC partners to ensure NSG enterprise baseline maturity alignment, and all test data and resources are identified and available for transition events/activities.
- Execute transition activities to deliver new NTM capabilities into the NSG operational baseline.
- Prepare and coordinate transition plans, checklist and procedures with internal and external NSG stakeholders.
- Conduct NSG Enterprise and System level transition readiness reviews; Confidence Reviews and Operational Readiness Reviews (ORR).
- Prepare and coordinate transition Request for Changes (RFCs).
- Document and conduct joint transition recommendations for declaration of Initial (IOC) and Full Operational Capabilities (FOC).
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline.
- 11+ years of Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) experience (e.g., capabilities implementation, testing and integration, system transition and SLC process experience).
- Lead and facilitate large group TEMs with both external and internal members to reach consensus on initialization milestones and resolution of issues.
- Coordinate and conduct NSG Enterprise and System level Initialization readiness reviews and completion reviews in support of declaration of Initial Operational Capabilities (IOC).
- Lead and facilitate TEMs to communicate Initialization status and issues to internal leadership.
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline.
- IT credentials and certifications (e.g., DAWIA, PMP, INCOSE, ITIL, CISSP and SAFe Agile).
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Office tools (Project, Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel…).
- Working knowledge of NTM system phenomenology and applications.
- Working knowledge of the systems and subsystems that constitute the NSG TCPED functions.
- Working knowledge of and ability to work with NGA segments to capture and document schedule, test and transition events related to planned NSG enterprise transition activities.
- Knowledge of NSG change management processes (e.g., RFC process).