Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as a Jr. Project Integrator.
These positions are located in Springfield, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance with Counterintelligence Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As a Jr. Project Integrator specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assess current and future technology, and ensures the Project captures innovative tradecraft, lessons learned, and best practices
- Perform technical systems analysis of alternatives (AoA) and recommendations on NSG Enterprise services implementation and operations, leveraging industry best practices
- Provide SE&I and Analysis to implement customer vision to replace aging legacy interfaces with an Open System, Service-Oriented Architecture
- Analyze user needs to develop IT solutions, designing/implementing processes, new/customized capabilities/services for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency, applying principles and techniques of system management processes, engineering analysis, and IT development methodologies as appropriate
- Ensure sufficient product definition/spec, AoAs and business workflows and coordinate closely with developers to ensure proper implementation and V&V of specs, functionality and performance
- Participate in technical exchange meetings (TEMs) for managing project execution and resolving enterprise issues
- Participate the development of engineering products, such as CONOPS, architecture analyses, Requests for Change (RFCs), and transition plans
- Advanced degree or certification in a technical field
- Demonstrated experience with Activity Based Intelligence, analytic modeling, and data analytics
- Demonstrated experience in engineering GEOINT collection and tasking processes
- Demonstrated experience in cloud technology with emphasis on distributed performance
- Demonstrated knowledge of the NSG programs to include both legacy systems, as well as key concepts for future vision architecture (e.g., Cloud hosting, platform-as-a-service, and other IC ITE initiatives) and services (e.g., RTM, NCL, eXploit, and NGA Portfolio Initiatives)