Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as a Senior Functional Specialist/Advisor
. These positions are located in Chantilly, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance with Counterintelligence Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As a Senior Functional Specialist/Advisor specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of current status of GEOINT systems, networks and connectivity to customers.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of the customer’s missions and associated opportunities, challenges and issues.
- Support customer planning in direct support of customer missions, optimizing GEOINT capabilities/services/tradecraft.
- Advocate for and voice customers’ needs for GEOINT capabilities, communications, connectivity, and interoperability.
- Advise, consult, maintain awareness of and execute NGA/TAW (Warfighter Support Office) strategic messaging initiatives to include crafting communiques/correspondence, developing/delivering/disseminating briefings/information.
- Support and maintain relationships with COCOM personnel, and advocate on behalf of COCOM GEOINT needs/issues.
- Leverage professional relationships/networks with special operators, military services, DOD/IC, NSG/ASG customers.
- Keep government customers, SEIN Warfighter Support Project and Program leadership apprised of activities & status
- Top Secret/SCI (Active SCI within 2 years; SSBI current within 5 years)
- B.S. in Engineering, CS, IS, Math, or related discipline; or Advanced DoD/Military PME degree or equivalent experience
- 10 Years Senior Project Management (capabilities implementation, SLC process experience) or Senior Military Service/ organization/agency leadership or staff experience, relevant to Warfighter mission &/or GEOINT mission iso Warfighters
- 5+ Years experience with Joint Warfighting ops, mission, challenges and familiarity with Joint Commands and Inter-Agency
- Knowledge of USG and commercial space, air and ground domain ISR GEOINT capabilities, services, applications, utility
- Comprehends complex technical issues; defines problem in ways that clearly communicate to technical/non-technical staff; persuasively proposes solution to meet customer mission need; proactively constructs, crafts, executes mission orders
- Self-starter able to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities delivering efficient staff work
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment both at the Senior Executive and execution levels
- Strong customer service team skills/accountability; able to collaborate cross-functional/organizational teams
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, organizational, multi-tasking, time management, load-balancing skills
- Must have outstanding communication skills (written, verbal, presentation skills) and ability to lead/facilitate technical capabilities/solutions and mission readiness forums/reviews/studies/initiatives and courses of action implementation
- Active FSP or continuous Active TS/SCI billets since most recent billet requiring an Active FSP
- M.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Info Systems, Math, Physics, or GEOINT related scientific/technical discipline
- Understanding of SLC processes (detailed implementation planning of complex systems/enterprise; CONOPS; mission/ capability/service needs definition/implementation planning; requirements/performance analysis/AoA's; interface definition; development & deployment; mission capability epochs; IV&V; A&A; CTF; R&OM; readiness; TTO; O&S)
- NGA PORs, IPO Initiatives, Pilots/Prototypes knowledge (ABI/SOM/OBP/GB/MoW/Globe/GEOINT Services/GVS)
- Knowledge/experience with all source all domain (space, air, sea, land) NGA/IC/DoD/Intl ISR & environments (DI2E,JIE)
- GEOINT enterprise/architectures/missions/platforms/sensors/phenomenologies/systems/capabilities/services/functions/ applications/tradecraft (esp, NGA systems: RTM/GIMS/GERT/GAWK/STARE, NL’s, CEDALION, IEC; ICITE COE)
- Experience working with mission partners & complying with export control/ITAR, ICD/DODD, A&A, CTF, OCI requirements
- Demonstrated working knowledge of NSG/ASG Enterprise organizations, architectures, programs, systems and processes