Join ICES on a new contract impacting national security as a Sr. GEOINT Analytic Methodologist.
These positions are located in St. Louis, MO. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As a Sr. GEOINT Analytic Methodologist, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a consultant to the NSG analytic entities
- Work with the NGA National GEOINT Officers (NGO) to analyze the analytic initiatives in the GEOINT Program of Analysis (GPOA)
- Help form multi-disciplinary teams to deconstruct key intelligence questions into essential elements of information, suggest methodologies, develop the data schema for structured observations, and support visualization of the data collected to make informed data-dependent assessments
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 10-20 years of experience in a related field
- Advanced formal training Operations Research and/or Program Management
- Demonstrated experience leading team in deconstruction of a problem statement, and developing plan to articulate possible strategies to enable solutions
- Practical experience demonstrating workflow improvement: tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Ability to facilitate analytic methods, review, and documentation
- Demonstrates hypothesis generation and testing skills
- Knowledge of GEOINT sensors and collection parameters
- Demonstrates strong writing and briefing skills consistent with national-level performance, including the skills needed to prepare NGA and/or Intelligence Community reports
Master’s degree in a related field