|Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC. is looking for a Systems Engineer
Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as a Systems Engineer. These positions are located in Chantilly, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As a Systems Engineer, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of Commercial Sensors (CS) project plans, schedules, CONOPS, lead, Request for Change (RFC) tasks.
- Provide user briefings on proposed architecture and CONOPS.
- Development of CS top level requirements and management support.
- Prepare and manage risks and readiness assessments.
- Present and maintain technical analysis presentations, weekly and monthly risks, schedules, meeting minutes, trip reports and action item responses.
- Provide technical risk analysis and cost estimate evaluation in support of program planning and budgeting.
- Provide assessments and reports on system reviews.
- Provide weekly status and weekly activity reports (WAR).
- Conduct technical reviews and reports on industry development of future sensors, platforms, and ground analytics capabilities knowledge management and presentation capabilities.
- Knowledge of segment specification and interface control documents (ICD), to include training requirements, decomposition and documentation of Joint Architectural Reference Model (JARM) functional allocation.
- Knowledge of CS architecture, definitions and artifacts (DoDAF, NASV, etc.)
- Support to government lead during segment costing activities
- Enterprise schedule analysis, stakeholder adjudication, and NGA approval
- Support to requirements analysis and development of RVTMs, test plans, procedures, and scenarios.
- Related professional experience must total 9+ years of System Integration and/or System Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in system engineering or related science or engineering field
- Knowledge of NTM or commercial imagery tasking, processing, dissemination and WB communications architectures
- Demonstrated experience in leading a major government project integration activity
- Demonstrated experience with requirements analysis and development of requirements, test plans, procedures and scenarios.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Excellent customer relationship and presentation skills
- TS/SCI clearance
- Knowledge of Commercial Data Provider (CONOPS), and NGDS architectures & interfaces/services
- Master’s degree in system engineering or related science or engineering field
- Knowledge of SOA, ASP, ISP methodologies
The candidate will have a strong systems engineering/technical background in government IT systems and infrastructure methodologies, and will be able to advocate the project(s) position during technical meetings with NGA and CDP stakeholders. The project SME will be proactive in identifying and closing enterprise actions, risks, DRs, and will prioritize the Commercial Imagery team resources to work these issues early and to completion. The SME will provide weekly status to Commercial Imagery project lead and government as needed.