|Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC. is looking for a Sr. Systems Integrator
Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as a Sr. Systems Integrator. These positions are located in Springfield, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As a Sr. Systems Integrator, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, develop, plan and coordinate integration verification and validation (IV&V) and test of interdependent GEOINT functions into the NSG operational baseline.
- Document and implement test plans and procedures necessary to assess NGA enterprise and system-level implementations and mission effectiveness against functional and performance requirements.
- Assess enterprise test readiness and coordinate system test and transition plans for approval.
- Evaluate system baselines to ensure they are under configuration control.
- Coordinate schedules with NGA and NTM IC partners’ systems and subsystems/segments to ensure NSG enterprise baseline maturity alignment and all test assets and resources are identified and available for events/activities.
- Define IV&V test and transition requirements to ensure GEOINT ground system functionality are integrated into the NGA and NSG enterprise.
- Document and reviewing enterprise test and transition plans and preparing and coordinating checklists and procedures.
- Determine the operational effectiveness and suitability of new/modified NGA systems to ensure minimum acceptable operational performance requirements have been satisfied.
- Review NSG RFCs to assess and identify functional and operational baseline impacts.
- Coordinate and participating in joint enterprise test activities and events to confirm the NSG enterprise design solutions satisfy specified requirements.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline, or equivalent relevant experience
- 11+ years of Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) experience (e.g., testing, transition planning and integration, capabilities implementation and SLC process experience)
- Knowledge and experience with NSG and NTM systems and interfaces (e.g., GIMS, Cedalion, IEC, Exploit, NCL)
- Ability to develop and document test activities and transition plans
- Knowledge of NSG change management processes (e.g., RFC process)
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Good customer teaming skills; ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline
- IT credentials and certifications (e.g., DAWIA, PMP, INCOSE, ITIL, CISSP and SAFe Agile)
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary project teams
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, and ability to lead technical forums