|Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC. is looking for a Mid-Level Systems Engineer
Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as a Mid-Level Systems Engineer. These positions are located in Chantilly, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As a Mid-Level Systems Engineer, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead joint CONOPS and success criteria development for NTM capability technology insertion and into NSG enterprise architecture.
- Perform end-to-end requirements analysis to determine which requirements are satisfied by existing systems/subsystems and which requirements need to be allocated to new or existing systems/subsystems.
- Execute end to end joint RFC process to develop new requirements which may impact NGA and the Mission Partner, preparing and coordinating required documentation.
- Provide technical assessment of RFCs and associated contractor ECPs.
- Analyze/assess risks and issues and provide recommended courses of action.
- Communicate project performance metrics, technical, cost, and schedule, to customer, stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 6+ years of Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) experience in requirements (e.g., requirements definition and CONOPS development).
- Experience generating system and subsystem requirements, planning, designing and ensuring derived requirements comply with client requirements and government standards through formal verification methods for NGA systems & services that provide TPED functionality
- Experience participating in designs reviews of components to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements through compliance verification and validation.
- Ability to analyze and identify all or part of existing or new systems requirements that impact NGA system & services that provide TPED functionality (e.g., ODS, NCL).
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline
- IT credentials and certifications (e.g. INCOSE, ITIL, and SAFe Agile)
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary project teams
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, and ability to lead technical forums