Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC. is looking for a Jr. Delegated Authorization Official Representative (DAO-R)
Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as a Jr. Delegated Authorization Official Representative (DAO-R)
As a Jr. Delegated Authorization Official Representative (DAO-R), specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure adherence to ICD-503 and customer specific directives/policies through the lifecycle (RMF 1-6) of customer sponsored assets.
- Provide risk recommendations to the customer after reviewing sponsored asset overall risk posture as part of Authority to Operate (ATO) RMF process.
- Manage/track customer sponsored assets’ plan of action and milestones (POAMs) by working with various security stakeholders (ISSO/ISSE/ISSM/SCA) post authorization.
- Screen new asset requests to ensure sponsorship and information system owner identification.
- Facilitate System Review Team to ensure that new/existing customer sponsored assets have the correct project regulation, data types/C-I-A impact assignments, and overlay assignments as well (with customer signoff).
- Assign asset security controls and levy asset specific liens on controls for which the program did not meet during accreditor reviews.
- Ensure customer sponsored assets maintain their security postures in accordance with customer identified Continuous Monitoring (RMF step 6) directives and policies.
- Provide continuous adhoc authorization-related daily support to both customer and programs.
- Related professional experience must total 9+ years of System Integration and/or System Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in system engineering or related science or engineering field
- Knowledge of NTM or commercial imagery tasking, processing, dissemination and WB communications architectures
- Demonstrated experience in leading a major government project integration activity
- Demonstrated experience with requirements analysis and development of requirements, test plans, procedures and scenarios.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Excellent customer relationship and presentation skills
- TS/SCI clearance
- Current U.S. Government Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Favorably adjudicated Polygraph
- DoD 8570 certification in IAT or IAM
- Experience implementing RMF Process and NIST 800-53 technical controls, as well as developing and maintaining associated certification and accreditation documentation
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or an advanced IA certification
- Self-starter requiring limited direction and supervision
- Experience briefing senior customer personnel
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous customer requests in a fast pace deadline driven environment
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Familiarity with customer's IA processes
- Experience with Xacta - Familiarity with Cross Domain Systems (CDS)
- Experience supporting IC or DoD in the Cyber Security Domain