|Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC. is looking for a Systems Engineer/Architect-TPED.
Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as a Systems Engineer/Architect-TPED.
This position is located in Chantilly, VA. All positions require active/current TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As a Systems Engineer/Architect-TPED, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Decompose functions into a physical architecture (e.g., system services and/or software elements to satisfy system required functions).
- Perform end-to-end requirements analysis to determine which requirements are satisfied by existing system/subsystems and which requirements need to be allocated to new or existing system/subsystems.
- Analyze/assess risks and issues and provide recommended courses of action.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline, or equivalent relevant experience
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in systems engineering, systems integrations, systems analysis, requirements definition, systems design or systems development
- Knowledge of transforming functional architecture into physical design elements (e.g., system, interfaces, services and/or software elements to satisfy system required functions)
- Ability to analyze and identify all or part of existing or new systems requirements that impact NGA system & services that provide TPED functionality (e.g., GIMS, Cedalion)
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math or related scientific or technical discipline
- IT credentials and certifications (e.g. INCOSE, ITIL, and SAFe Agile)
- Experience participating in design reviews of components to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements through compliance verification and validation
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary project teams
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, and ability to lead technical forums