Join ICES on a new contract impacting national security as a Sr. Systems Integrator. These positions are located in Chantilly, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As a Sr. Systems Integrator, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support deployment of upgrades and new features of SAM Tools. Create application documentation, architecture diagrams, how-to guides, SOPs, and other deliverables for both training and tool maintenance. Provide training to government via briefing and informal training session.
• Assist Government in guiding architects in the development, maintenance, and documentation of the GEA, ensuring alignment to NGA Strategy and CONOPs.
• Interface with leadership-level GEA government representatives on behalf of the SAM Office.
• Guide and assist architecture analysis to provide the government with data to support tradeoffs between competing demands.
• Assist SAM Deputy Division Chief with the engineering of SAM Tools consistent with current and future NGA IT Architecture.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
• Mid-level experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, PPBES Process or system engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
• Mid-level system engineering experience in government or industry.
• Mid-level experience in the Software Asset Management discipline as defined by the International Association of IT Asset Management (IAITAM).
• Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related degree.
• Demonstrated experience with MBSE, processes, tools and languages.
• Demonstrated experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Data Architecture, Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), or Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
• Demonstrated experience in government and/or industry software procurement and management. Relevant work areas include, but are not limited to, integration between software management systems and their procurement limitations, software delivery systems capabilities and limitations, software developments and functional enhancements, and future cloud software integration and enhancements
• Possess Federated Enterprise Architect Certifications: Certified Enterprise Architect
• Possess a National Defense University, College of Information and Cyberspace, Enterprise Architecture Certification