Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as a Sr. Security Specialist.
This positions is located in Springfield, VA.
This position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As a Sr. Security Specialist specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and coordinated special projects, tasks and initiatives.
- Independently handle situations or assignments.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Experience developing, staffing and managing security programs for R&D of NSG communities (to include the IC, DoD, Commonwealth allies, industry, and academia).
- Expert knowledge of Government policy and procedures for the handling of Unclassified, sensitive/Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), National Security Information (Collateral), and SCI (including special security requirements) for the implementation of IC and DoD policy.
- Knowledge in developing, reviewing and documenting classification management business processes ensuring compliance with the Director of National Intelligence policy (ODNI), E.O. 13526, DoDM 5200.01, Volumes 1-4, federal regulations and international arrangements.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science, Master of Arts or Science, or PhD in Law Enforcement, Cybersecurity, Criminal Justice, Political Science, History, English, or similar to these majors.
- Greater than or equal to 15 years of work experience.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science, Master of Arts or Science, or PhD in Math, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, or Computer Science.