on a contract impacting national security as a Graphic Artist
. This positions is located in Springfield, VA
. This position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As a Graphic Artist, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to coordinate and develop a working relationship with other agency corporate graphic offices.
- Independently handle situations or assignments.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in Graphic Design or related discipline.
- Experience taking customer ideas and synthesizing a graphical design that meets their intent and vision with limited direction, and providing overall graphic design services for presentations, documents, speeches, logos, electronic media, and video products.
- Familiar with products, such as PowerPoint presentation, multimedia, exhibits, and conference materials, and agency messaging and branding requirements and other posted standards on quality, format, and style.
- Greater than or equal to 5 years of work experience.