Join ICES on a new contract supporting USGS as a Network Systems Administrator. These positions are located in Denver, CO.
As a Network Systems Administrator, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for daily administration of a network/server environment
• Install, configure, and maintain system software.
• Monitor network performance,
• Troubleshoot issues and deploy solutions.
• Plan and implement upgrades, patches, and installation of new applications and equipment.
• Create and maintain a disaster recovery, security and back up and restore plan
• Assist with evaluating new technologies to optimize network efficiency and performance
• Report to manager or head of a unit/department
• Contribute to moderately complex aspects of a project
• Work independently and collaboratively
• Bachelor’s degree in related technical or scientific field
• A minimum of 4-7 years demonstrated experience in the field or related area
• Master’s degree or higher in related technical or scientific fields
• Prior experience supporting USGS programs
• Network Administrator certification