Join ICES on a new contract impacting national security as an IT Project Manager.
These positions are located in Chantilly, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As an IT Project Manager, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The IT Project Manager provides support to the customer in the area of IT contract program management. Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Leads or supports contract program management for IT related contracts
- Supports contract transition, administration and performance management activities
- Assists with Government oversight of the execution of contracts
- Tracks and performs programmatic and technical reviews of CDRLs
- Supports business and management reviews, quality assurance, and award fee activities
- May perform acquisition and asset management duties as required
- Current U.S. Government Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Favorably adjudicated CI Polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or related technical field
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience developing, analyzing and reviewing RFPs and ECPs
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-starter requiring limited direction and supervision