Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as a Functional Specialist Advisor Level 3. These positions are located in Springfield, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As a Functional Specialist Advisor Level 3, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide insight and advice regarding data, products, and services within the Future Experience Office.
• Serve as a liaison between customers and data providers to leverage knowledge to anticipate customer requirements and recommendations of GEOINT information.
• Support the Agency's overall mission including expediting crisis work and ad hoc tasking on various scheduled arrangements to support TF leadership on emerging programs and projects to move the Customer Services and online delivery GEOINT forward.
• Assist in formulating strategic initiatives related to CIO-T/TF/TFI Future Experience Office. Provide assessments to identify effective initiatives and their processes. Develop strategies and identify measures and actions required to achieve and/or improve the Future Experience Office’s provided services.
• Provide Customer Service expertise and advice to ensure NGA’s three-tiered model is supportive of the full spectrum of GEOINT users.
• Develop iterations of dashboards with metrics information to assess existing site instrumentation data and develop implementation strategies.
• Establish an agile analytics process that provides better insight into ongoing analytic/data visualization activities.
• Provide an inventory of implemented and in-development dashboards. Maintain current dashboard backlog for implementation.
• Incorporate feedback and coordination with TF partners to develop the next iteration of visualization dashboards.
• Identify the data visualization requirements of the dashboard to identify key NGA products and services used to support potential high priority operational activities.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, or STEM related field.
• Demonstrated experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) Database.
• Demonstrated experience working with requestors to understand the purpose and content of requested reports, utilizing systems to create routine reports to meet user needs, and audits and analyzes data to verify quality and data integrity (balancing, control totals, quality checking).
• Demonstrated experience with GEOINT customer service, customer service management tools and techniques, and enabling technologies, to include data and products. Work with Analytical customers (authors) to convey GEOINT to customers.
• Minimum 7 years’ of systems engineering program management and/or senior leadership experience within the IC.
• Minimum of 1 year experience using commercial off the shelf (COTS) communication and visualization tools (Tableau) to visualize and communicate complex quantitative information and analysis.
• Demonstrated experience implementing Microsoft Excel pivot tables, v-lookups and/or macros.