Join ICES on a new contract supporting the USGS as a Computer Programmer. These positions are located in Rolla, MO.
As a Computer Programmer, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform routine and non-routine programming assignments
• Apply standard programming procedures and detailed knowledge of pertinent subject matter in a specific programming area
• The programs developed or modified typically are linked to several other programs in that the output of one becomes the input for another.
• Recognize probable interactions of other related programs with the assigned program(s)
• Solve conventional programming problems
• Test and document work
• Write and maintains operator instruction for assigned programs
• Bachelor’s degree in related technical or scientific field
• A minimum of 4-7 years demonstrated experience in the field or related area
• Master’s degree or higher in related technical or scientific fields
• Prior experience supporting USGS programs