Join ICES on a new contract supporting USGS as a Project Manager. These positions are located in Reston, VA.
As a Program Manager, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate and Complete information technology projects
• Oversee all aspects of projects
• Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project
• Build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects
• Apply limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Manage and oversee all aspects of a project to ensure it is completed on-time and within budget
• Bachelor’s degree in related technical or scientific field
• A minimum of 2-4 years demonstrated experience in the field or related area
• Master’s degree or higher in related technical or scientific fields
• Prior experience supporting USGS programs