Join ICES on a new contract supporting USGS as a Mid-level Software Engineer. These positions are located in Denver, CO.
As a Mid-level Software Engineer, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications
• Support and/or install software applications and/or operating systems
• Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
• Apply limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Bachelor’s degree in related technical or scientific field
• A minimum of 2-4 years demonstrated experience in the field or related area
• Master’s degree or higher in related technical or scientific fields
• Prior experience supporting USGS programs