Join ICES on a new contract supporting USGS as a Mid-level Systems Architect. These positions are located in Denver, CO.
As a Mid-level Systems Architect, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that systems support the organization's business requirements and meet the needs of end users
• Define systems requirements based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
• Define technical standards and functionality tests
• Develop specifications, prototypes, or initial user guides
• Bachelor’s degree in related technical or scientific field
• A minimum of 2-5 years demonstrated experience in the field or related area
• Master’s degree or higher in related technical or scientific fields
• Prior experience supporting USGS programs