Join ICES on a new contract supporting USGS as a Mid-level Web Analyst. These positions are located in Denver, CO.
As a Mid-level Web Analyst, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Create procedures on data management which involve data analysis, web projects, data integrity and web server security
• May be responsible for statistics and data collection for a website which range from website visits to performance of web server
• Review system reports which are software generated
• Analyze and measure keyword density, link management and search engine optimization statistics
• Apply experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Bachelor’s degree in related technical or scientific field
• A minimum of 2-4 years demonstrated experience in the field or related area
• Familiar with the interaction of web structures on the internet with users
• Master’s degree or higher in related technical or scientific fields
• Prior experience supporting USGS programs