Join ICES on a new contract impacting national security as a Sr. Systems Integrator. These positions are located in Springfield, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
As a Sr. Systems Integrator, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components.
• Support planning, implementation approaches, testing, and documentation of solutions to total systems, subsystems, or services using internally created and/or commercial off-the shelf products according to defined processes and tools.
• Work directly with Product Manager(s) and other PMO customers, to identify new and emerging mission requirements.
• Support the planning and implementation approaches of data management practices to treat and handle data as a resource.
• Assist Government in managing system development efforts, moves or modernization changes including analysis, telecommunications (LAN, WAN, voice, video), planning, cabling, IT and cloud requirements, networks, security, and other factors.
• Coordinate internal and external engineering tasking.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
• Senior-level experience in Systems Engineering and Integration to include design and analysis of IT or related systems experience in all phases of design, development, analysis and documentation, and development of standards and guidelines.
• Demonstrated experience with the use of Software Development and DevSecOps Frameworks.
• Senior-level experience in government or industry in DoD/IC Acquisition Process or PPBES.
• Master’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
• Demonstrated experience of MBSE, processes, tools and languages.
• Experience in the implementation of ICD 503 requirements.
• Senior-level experience in government or industry in data base management or Big Data analysis.
• Demonstrated experience in photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science, information sciences, geographic information systems, geomatics, or related fields.
• Working knowledge of Artificial Intelligence.