Join ICES on a new contract impacting national security as a Sr. Briefing Coordinator.
This positions is located in Springfield, VA.
This position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As a Sr. Briefing Coordinator, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to work with graphic artists on new ideas, refine existing concepts, and provide products for leadership consideration.
- Lead and coordinate special projects, tasks and initiatives.
- Independently handle situations or assignments.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, or Technical Writing and experience working with technical projects and/ or technical writing;
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Operations Research.
- Experience coalescing inputs from across a breadth of technical sources and content to prepare high quality products, including briefs, reports, and other communication documents.
- Skills and experience in creating, reviewing, and editing technical narrative.
- Greater than or equal to 15 years of work experience.