Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as a Sr. Executive Action Officer.
This positions is located in Springfield, VA.
This position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As a Sr. Executive Action Officer, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to provide timely coordination and distill responses from multiple parties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain calendars, schedule meetings, and coordinate actions pre and post meetings.
- Understanding and adherence to Agency policies and procedures.
- Function with minimal supervision.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science, Master of Arts or Science, or PhD in Communications, Psychology, Management, or equivalent degrees.
- Experience preparing and editing correspondence, reviewing guidance, and distilling information for distribution.
- Experience providing logistics and management support to Executive staff, including coordinating and entering travel into MET and DTS.
- Greater than or equal to 15 years of work experience.