Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as a Sr. International Cooperation Specialist.
This positions is located in Springfield, VA.
This position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As a Sr. International Cooperation Specialist, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Capability and experience in organization and logistical support to meetings and internal and external events.
- Capability to prepare, coordinate, route, and approve documents and reports.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with other national program managers, scientists and project teams.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Knowledge and experience in International Affairs, understanding governance of Government to Government relationships.
- Familiarity with DoD and IC policies related to international cooperation, acquisition, disclosure & release, and technology transfer.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science, Master of Arts or Science, or PhD in International Relations, Foreign Affairs, Communications, Political Science, Information Science/Technology or closely related field.
- Greater than or equal to 15 years of work experience.