Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC
. is looking for a Sr. Artificial Intelligence Systems Engineer.
Join ICES, Inc.
on a contract impacting national security as a Sr. Artificial Intelligence Systems Engineer
. These positions are located in Chantilly, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As a Sr. Artificial Intelligence Systems Engineer, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working across multiple Directorates and Offices to identify and define future space capability needs.
- Frequent interaction with government, SETA, FFRDC, and mission partner stakeholders.
- Analyzing and executing technical solutions in support of high value asset indications and warning, resiliency, defense, and cyber protection.
- Identifying required system analysis for the definition, allocation, assessment, and prediction of system performance requirements and capabilities
- Identifying key architecture and system level trades.
- Developing Concepts of Operations (CONOPS) for new capabilities and coordinating them across the affected organizations.
- Developing enterprise, system, functional, performance, and interface requirements
- Manage the Request for Change (RFC) process as it relates to updating requirement baselines.
- Developing project-level schedule content for analysis and assessment.
- Preparing briefings for senior decision makers.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM (computer science, computer engineering, science, technical, engineering, math) or including specialization in an Al-related field of study, or related job experience, with at least 14 years of relevant experience.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Proven experience in planning / use / understanding of multiple types of AI (Reactive, Limited Memory, Theory of Mind, and Self-Aware).
- Significant experience working with data wrangling, and analyzing large and diverse datasets and expertise with at least one modern programming language such as Python, Java or Scala.
- Proven skills related to machine learning and artificial intelligence to include assessment of model effectiveness, predictive analytics, explainability and bias.
- Proven experience with one or more of the following: computational linguistics, computer vision, or natural language processing.
- Experience with cloud-based environments such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience visualizing multi-dimensional data using tools such as Tableau, Kibana, neo4j, ggplot2, Plotly, matplotlib, or D3.js.
- Experience with databases technologies (e.g., PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, Neo4j).
- Experience in the preparation of comprehensive written reports, presentations, and charts based on research, collection, and analysis of data.
- Direct experience building machine learning solutions.
- Strong desire to gain or apply experience in the application of machine learning, data mining, and statistical algorithms for development of autonomous systems and predictive models.
- Proven experience with large acquisition systems engineering efforts, methods, and processes.
- Proven experience in requirements development and definition activities to include stakeholder engagement and customer needs elicitation.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and energetic environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced degree in STEM (computer science, computer engineering, science, technical, engineering, math) or related discipline.
- Familiarity with popular machine learning software libraries (e.g. Tensorflow/Keras, PyTorch, OpenAI Gym) and current algorithms.
- Broad background in Machine Learning technologies, including reinforcement learning, deep learning, computer vision and knowledge graphs.
- Experience with business intelligence platforms such as Tableau, AWS QuickSight, Looker, or Qlik.
- Hands-on experience with the development of AI-enhanced decision system prototypes.
- Innovative, strong work ethic, able to think critically, and able to take initiative and work both independently and within a team.
- Prior US military and/or IC customer experience.