Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC.
is looking for a Data Management Systems Engineer.
Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as a Data Management Systems Engineer.
These positions are located in Chantilly, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearanc
e and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As a Data Management Systems Engineer, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting data analysis to support Authoritative Sources of Truth (ASOT) determination, data discovery, and source authentication.
- Supporting data modeling to resolve and inform data structure normalization across the enterprise.
- Facilitating data management to harmonize, standardize, synchronize engineering and technical data.
- Conducting data meta model assessments.
- Develop scripts to analyze, verify and validate data meta-models for accuracy and compliance.
- Frequent interaction with government, SETA, Federal Funded Research Centers (FFRDC), external stakeholders, and development contractors.
- Providing feedback for updates to methodologies, ontologies, meta-models, best practices, and quality management processes.
- Supporting efforts involving Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE).
- Generating reports out of the MBSE tools for analysis.
- Preparing briefings for senior decision makers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) or related discipline with at least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with positively adjudicated polygraph.
- Familiarity with Systems Modeling Language (SysML) and architecture frameworks such as Unified Architecture Framework (UAF).
- Familiarity with systems engineering documentation to include concepts of operation, interface control documents, verification/validation, and test.
- Understanding of fundamental data elements and application to architecture or system design.
- Experience developing and using Data Management Methodologies and Ontologies.
- Understanding of customization of Meta-Models.
- Understanding of data management best practices and quality management processes.
- Experience developing structure and data management principles.
- Proven experience in core systems engineering and analysis disciplines and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and energetic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player requiring collaboration, open communication, and willingness to work in a pair-programming style collaborative work environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) or related discipline with emphasis on MBSE.
- Experience with IC customer’s Request for Change process and the Engineering Review Board process.
- Experience in modeling tools (i.e. Rhapsody, Cameo or other) and Universal, Department/Ministry of Defense modeling frameworks (UAF, DoDAF, MODAF) and languages (SysML, UML).
- Prior US military and/or IC customer experience.