Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC.
is looking for an Expert RADAR Systems Engineer.
Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as an Expert RADAR Systems Engineer
. These positions are located in Chantilly, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As an Expert RADAR Systems Engineer, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working across multiple Directorates and Offices to identify and define future space capability needs.
- Frequent interaction with government, SETA, FFRDC, and external stakeholders.
- Identifying key architecture and system level trades.
- Developing Concepts of Operations (CONOPS) for new capabilities and coordinating them across the affected organizations.
- Developing enterprise, system, functional, performance, and interface requirements.
- Manage the Request for Change (RFC) process as it relates to updating requirement baselines.
- Preparing briefings for senior decision makers.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM (science, technical, engineering, math) or related discipline with at least 18 years of relevant experience.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with CI polygraph.
- Experience supporting advanced technology requirements development to meet emerging mission needs.
- Experience with signal processing and system architecting in the areas of SAR space based systems.
- Understanding of advancements in Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) capabilities.
- Experience with current and future Radar satellite, airborne, and ground collection systems to include current and future processing capabilities.
- Experience in Radar phenomenology specific to collection and processing methodology.
- Proven experience in Radar systems to include tasking, command & control, collection, mission processing, and dissemination.
- Proven experience in requirements development and definition activities to include stakeholder engagement and customer needs elicitation.
- Proven experience in core systems engineering and analysis disciplines and processes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and energetic environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced degree in STEM (science, technical, engineering, math) or related discipline.
- Experience with IC customer’s RFC process and the Engineering Review Board process.
- Experience with GEOINT systems operations and/or development.
- Experience in Rhapsody and SysML applications.
- Prior US military and/or IC customer experience.