Join ICES, Inc.
on a contract impacting national security as an Enterprise Architect.
This position is located in Chantilly, VA
. The candidate must have a US Citizenship and an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As an Enterprise Architect, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and update the customer’s architecture management plan.
- Facilitate the customer’s architecture working group.
- Support architecture standards working groups, evaluate proposed standards for impact to customer’s equities, and coordinate long-range standards planning.
- Develop papers, plans, briefings, and products to respond to customer requests.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure architecture activities provide significant value to the customers’ mission.
- Participate in enterprise architecture analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development.
- Perform quality reviews enterprise architecture deliverables from the team.
- Active TS/SCI clearance, with CI Poly or willing to take a CI Poly.
- BS or MS in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics.
- NRO or IC experience.
- MS with 5+ years or BS with 8+ years of demonstrated performance related to the tasks above.
- Experience with architecture governance practices and facilitation of working groups and TEMs.
- Experience preparing and authoring management plans and white papers on topics related to architecture, systems engineering, strategic planning, or related topics.
- Ability to excel as a member of a collaborative team through open communication, transparency, and flexibility.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an excellent ability to interact / communicate professionally with senior Government customers and colleagues.
- Experience utilizing Model-Based Systems Engineering principles and approaches to assess impacts to enterprise capabilities and services.
- Certifications related to functional responsibilities such as but not limited to Certified Enterprise Architect (CEA) or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Information Technology (IT) Architecture domain experience in Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), or Federal Agency, with previous exposure to DoD Architecture Framework (DODAF), and/or Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM) artifacts.