on a contract impacting national security as a Meeting Planner
. This position is located in Springfield, VA.
This position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As a Meeting Planner, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Capability and experience in organizing and logistically supporting meetings and internal and external events.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences in Communications, Psychology, Management, or equivalent degrees.
- Experience should include planning, organizing, scheduling space, developing agenda plans, generating conference materials, reserving and operating audio-visual services/equipment, and securing conference services.
- Experience with secure services for virtual meetings and conferences through webcasting services is required.
- Greater than or equal to 5 years of work experience.