on a contract impacting national security as a Sr. Program Analyst.
This position is located in Denver, CO.
This position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As a Sr. Program Analyst, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Individual will provide overall strategic, programmatic, and administrative support to NGA Research for existing and planned R&D programs, market research of existing state of the art technologies, acquisition of new capabilities, and organizational management to NGA Research.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science, or Master of Arts or Science in a technical degree or with 36 credit hours in technology related curriculum.
- Knowledge and experience in R&D program development from concept inception to transition of technologies; experience or education in program management and understanding of cost, schedule, and performance; knowledge of RDT&E funding, the PPBE process and FAR, DFARS FMR for structuring program schedules and planning execution of funding.
- Experience drafting, reviewing, and editing R&D statements of work (SOWs), contracts, agreements such as Technology Transfer agreements, CRADAs, EPA, PIA, OTs, etc., and other program documentation.
- Some knowledge of Intellectual Property, Export Control/ITAR, TRLs, and security classification which inform program protection and transition.
- Ability to communicate effectively over multiple media types, schedule and facilitate meetings, and take actions independently.
- Greater than or equal to 15 years of work experience.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science, or Master of Arts or Science in Systems Analysis, Engineering, or Systems Management.