Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC.
is looking for a Sr. Facilities Engineer/ Manager
on a contract impacting national security. This position is located in St. Louis, MO.
This position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As a Sr. Facilities Engineer/ Manager specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop program and execute plans for major facilities projects culminating in MILCON projects.
- Update the strategic facility plan as necessary to satisfy NGA’s real-property facility requirements.
- Identify and analyze alternatives leading to recommended courses of action to satisfy NGA facility requirements.
- Develop DD1391 and other MILCON programming documents.
- Assist in the development of project cost estimates.
- Prepare presentations for senior management.
- Incorporate ongoing studies.
- Analyze emergent facility engineering issues such as antiterrorism/force protection requirements and facilities condition assessments for incorporation in the project. May use government owned UTV’s in completion of tasks.
- Perform necessary financial analysis for the N2W project.
- Provide resource allocation recommendations while taking into account risk considerations.
- Prepare cost estimates using the unified facilities criteria and other credible industry resources.
- Coordinate with NGA Directorates to obtain the necessary data to complete all financial analysis.
- Develop and deliver supporting documentation and presentations to justify findings.
- Develop Interagency Agreements (ISSA), MOUs and related/similar documentation.
- Review and evaluate United States Air Force real estate land acquisition documents.
- Evaluate environmental restoration and remediation documents for compliance with applicable Missouri Department of Natural Resource (MDNR) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards in support of land acquisition process.
- Develop and edit real property transfer documents.
- Develop documents required to support NGA’s compliance with Section 106 of the National Historic Protection Act (NHPA).
- Provide support and assistance with real property acquisition and related environmental restoration activities.
- Provide support to the N2W Program East Program Liaison as it relates to development, support and defense of N2W Program Budget, as well as land acquisition activities.
- Active TS/ SCI Security Clearance.
- Must have demonstrated experience (12 years minimum) in the area of engineer planning related to federal programming, design and construction.
- Must have demonstrated experience in inspecting quality and adherence to specifications of both construction documents (plans, specifications and design analysis) and work in place on large (over $50M) federal construction projects.
- Must have demonstrated experience on the latest trends and state-of-the-art technologies pertaining to network engineering practices in facility design, construction, renovations, space management, construction delivery methods (Design-Bid-Build, Design-Build, Early Contractor Involvement, etc.) and knowledge management to ensure that major capital development projects meet the owner’s current and future requirements.
- Current Professional Engineer license (can be issued from any US state).
- Certifications related to project management, such as the Project Management Professional (PMP), or their military equivalent.