Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC.
is looking for an Expert Security Engineer.
Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as an Expert Security Engineer.
This position is located in Springfield, VA
. This position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearanc
e and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As an Expert Security Engineer, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide ongoing security oversight of assigned systems.
- Manage documentation of security plans and procedures for all assigned systems in adherence to USG information technology security policies and instructions.
- Support Assessment and Authorization (A&A) / Risk Management Framework (RMF) for new and existing systems - Coordinate requirements and deployment of capabilities working with system operations.
- Interact professionally with senior-level executives and work on a team or independently, prioritizing and accomplishing assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
- Execute and complete rapid turn-around and short-suspense tasks.
- Graduate degree with 15+ years’ experience in IT Security field
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) to include the following skills:
- Policy interpretation and development
- Interpretation of Controls and Requirements with the ability to communicate this to system developers, sustainment teams and customer staff
- Experience executing and editing System Security Test Plans (STPs) to accurately and thoroughly assess and document control satisfaction
- Ability to work well with and communicate effectively with others in a team environment
- Ability to work independently to achieve successful project completion with little oversight Experience supporting Department of Defense/Intelligence Community offices and programs.