Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC
. is looking for a Policy Analyst
Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as a Policy Analyst
. This position is located in Springfield, VA
. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As a Policy Analyst, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establishment of J-PMO goals, objectives, and operational concepts.
- Coordinate with NGA, IC Partner(s), and Fort Belvoir on topics that will affect those stakeholders.
- Ensure J-PMO concepts are functionally coordinated with IC partners to ensure future operability.
- Timely and appropriate action tracking for NGA PMO.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years of related experience
- Demonstrated experience navigating ambiguity and proposing innovative solutions to technical issues.
- Customer Service experience in federal and or intelligence community.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing strategy or transformation engagements for Federal and Commercial customers.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Minimum of 1 year experience researching, understanding, and/or implementing best practices for web accessibility, usability, and/or technical implementation.
- Minimum of 1 year experience applying visual media design principles, theory, practices, user-centered web design principles and UX processes.