Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC
. is looking for an Expert Radar Scientist.
on a contract impacting national security as an Expert Radar Scientist
. This position is located in Springfield, VA
. This position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As an Expert Radar Scientist, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform scientific research and development of Radio Frequency (RF) and Radar technology to include but not limited to: Synthetic Aperture Radar, Non-literal radar and RF data processing and exploitation.
- Improve scientific trade craft and systems for automating raw radar data exploitation.
- Develop of new non-literal radar and RF collection and exploitation methods and systems.
- Create future radar sensors to improve intelligence in denied areas.
- Advance state of the art research in RF and radar systems; Integration of advanced phenomenologies, National Technical Means and or Commercial RF and radar architecture and technology.
- Use electromagnetic physics to review/asses mathematical equations; and State of the art and emerging technology for RF receiver systems.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Degree in Mathematics, Physics, or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 15 years of experience and a PhD degree, or a Master of Arts/ Master of Science degree and at least 18 years of experience, or a Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Science degree and at least 20 years of experience and be recognized within a discipline relevant to the work associated with the position.
- Federal, national or internationally recognized by a professional organization or academia membership, and/or relevant publications in reputable medium.