Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC.
is looking for an Expert Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning Scientist.
on a contract impacting national security as an Expert Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning Scientis
t. This position is located in Springfield, VA
. This position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearanc
e and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As an Expert Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning Scientist, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize expert knowledge in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning to produce high quality, professional, and innovative solutions to complex and technologically advanced AI/ML-Problems.
- Be recognized as an AI/ML expert by peers and customers.
- Help coordinate the development and execution of cutting-edge research programs to create and experimentally prove innovative and effective solutions to complex AI technical problems.
- Coordinate testing and evaluation of research efforts and transitioning research into operational environments.
- Collaborate with IC and DoD agencies on research projects in relevant areas.
- Demonstrate oral and written communications, including the ability to prepare briefings of technical material to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Plan and track progress of complex technical projects and coordinating technical exchange meetings and working groups.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 15 years of experience and a PhD degree, or a Master of Arts/ Master of Sciences degree and at least 18 years of experience, or a Bachelors of Arts/ Bachelors of Sciences degree and at least 20 years of experience.
- Recognition within a discipline relevant to the work associated with the position. Types of recognition include Federal, national or internationally recognized professional organization or academia, and/or relevant publications in reputable medium.