Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC
. is looking for a Sr. Data Scientist.
on a contract impacting national security as a Sr. Data Scientist
. This position is located in Springfield, VA.
This position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As a Sr. Data Scientist, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop machine learning, data mining, statistical, and graph-based algorithms to analyze and make sense of data sets.
- Test and down-select algorithms for models fit.
- Develop experiments to generate data when training/example data sets are unavailable.
- Create reports and visualizations that summarize data sets and provide data driven insights to customers.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to translate manual data analysis into automated analytics and with developers for proper algorithm implementation.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Degree in Mathematics or Statistics, Computer Science, or Domain Expertise/Analysis.
- At least 13 years of experience and a Master of Arts/ Master of Science degree, or must have a Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Science degree and at least 15 years of experience within a discipline relevant to the work associated with the position.