Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC.
is looking for a Human Factors Analyst.
on a contract impacting national security as a Human Factors Analyst.
This position is located in Springfield, VA.
This position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As a Human Factors Analyst, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical support in the areas of Computer Vision, ML, Deep Learning, AI, Data Science, Image Science, collection assets and data sources.
- Apply knowledge of data standards and data encoding/compression, and knowledge of system interfaces such as APIs and software development kits (SDKs) and protocols, to analyze multiple data types and formats including still and motion/video data types.
- Perform data, image, and video processing to support development and evaluation.
- Support increased automation and ML techniques through the utilization of evaluation methodologies such as training data and knowledge of human performance and utility measurements for better outcomes.
- Work with Government to design, develop, test, implement, and maintain visualization capabilities for supporting and integrating GEOINT operational capabilities into the NSG.
- Create novel 3D modeling and simulation within the Research Laboratory Environment of literal and non-literal data to aid visualization of network analysis and pattern of life analysis.
- Implement human computer interfaces, multi-modal interaction techniques, and non-traditional geospatial visualizations (e.g., software toolkits, libraries, efficient algorithms).
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- At least 10 years of experience and a Bachelors of Arts/ Bachelor of Science degree in Human Factors Engineering, Human Physiology, Psychobiology, Human Biology, Kinesiology, Neurology, or related disciplines.
- OR a Master of Arts/ Master of Science in the same fields of study and 8 years relevant experience.
- OR a PhD degree in the same fields of study and 5 years relevant experience.
- Ability to analyze the human-machine interface dealing with the psychophysical, psychological, social, physical, biological and safety characteristic of a user, and the systems the user is in, or data the user interacts with.