Join ICES on a contract impacting national security as an Expert Front Office Strategy Advisor.
This positions is located in Springfield, VA.
This position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearance
and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph
As an Expert Front Office Strategy Advisor, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to distill and collate key technical and programmatic details for science and engineering concepts related to GEOINT.
- Ability to provide strategic level analysis and advice on new concepts, new programs, and existing efforts.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Science, or Engineering;
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in Military History, Political Science, or Government (Dual Major).
- Demonstrated experience providing strategic planning, technical, programmatic and business process support to a Research organization of similar scope to NGA Research, either within the IC, DoD, or NGA partner organizations.
- Demonstrated leadership or management experience.
- Greater than or equal to 20 years of work experience.